Transcripts/Records/Education Verification

Graduates Request for Records and Education Verification


Education Verification:

If you are a third party screening comany and need education verification, please email your request to  Emailed requests will be returned in 1 business day.


All students who have previously graduated from Ross High School, and need their transcripts sent to a college/university or place of employment OR would like to request a copy of the immunization record that Ross High School has on file, should complete the Transcript Request form OR the Immunization Record Request form.

NOTICE: Beginning September 1, 2017, there will be a fee associated with transcripts and immunization record requests.

You will be asked to provide your credit card information or you can mail or drop off your money. Requests will not be processed until after payment is received.

Standard - $3.00 - please allow 5 business days for processing.
Rush - $5.00 - transcript will be mailed within 2 - 3 business days.
Pickup - $5.00 - you will be able to pick up your transcript at the high school within 2 - 3 business days. An email will be sent letting you know it is ready for pickup

NOTE: In the event of a snow day or unexpected day off, transcript will be processed as soon as possible.

NOTE: Summer Hours - Please note that Student Services will be closed some days throughout the summer. When requesting your transcript/record, please keep in mind that there may be a delay. All requests will be completed on the next business day. 

If you have any questions please contact:
Stefanie Snider - Student Services
Ross High School
3601 Hamilton-Cleves Rd.
Hamilton, Ohio 45013
Fax: 513-863-8340


Current Students Transcript Request

All student who currently attend Ross High School, and need their transcript sent to a college or university, should visit their counselor or send a transcript request via Parchment.  If you have questions on how to do that, please stop by Student Services and put in a request to see your counselor.

Parchment Image used a a button which is a link to the website

If you need a transcript for other reasons, such as insurance or scholoarships, see Mrs. Snider in Student Services.


Before completing the following forms, please read the information about each form to the left.


Transcript Request Image with Link to Form


Immunization Record Image with Link to Form