In this episode-A recap of Ross Local Schools Exceeding Expectations shared on Twitter this past week.
1. RHS students had the highest number of drivers wearing seat belts when leaving campus of any district in Butler County. The Ohio Dept. of Safety will be using a picture taken next Wednesday at RHS for one of its "Click It or Ticket" campaigns.
2. Our preschool program received a preliminary five out of five star rating on its Step Up To Quality Licensing.
3. Our boys baseball team won the SWOC.
4 The Elda and Morgan PTO's hosted a transportation department luncheon. It was sooo nice!
5. Teachers and coaches from all buildings tweeting about the cool things kids are doing in their classroom, in athletics, and in the community.
6. JEE Foods earned a great deal of respect from Business / Industry / Educators at the SuccessBound Conference on Thursday. They have several school districts that want to start franchises. Lakota and Harrison were among the interested parties. Plus, they won a Business Model award for their efforts.
7. The work our IT department did getting our new website rolled out on Wednesday.
8. The art work on display at the RMS art show was a hit.
9. The number of students completing over 960 credit hours of work at RHS in College Credit Plus courses.
10. Students at RHS receiving college scholarships and grants.
11. COMPLETING State testing.
Keep up the great work!