Central Registration K-12
In an effort to provide exceptional customer service to families, Ross Local Schools uses a centralized enrollment process for all students. Parents may register their children by appointment at the Central Registration office to serve the residents of our community. New families to the Ross Local School District will be able to register their child/children for school at a one-stop location for maximum convenience. The Central Registration Office is located at:
Ross Middle School
3425 Hamilton Cleves Road
Hamilton, OH 45013
Please contact the Central Registration Office for an appointment.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
For Preschool registration, please contact Morgan Elementary at 513-738-1986.
To begin the registration process please bring:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card (Optional)
3. Proof of residency within the Ross Local School District (Electric/Gas bill, water bill, rental agreement with a utility bill, mortgage statement, deed, property tax bill)
4. Copy of Custody Papers (if applicable)
5. Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) (if applicable)
6. Copy of Section 504 Plan (if applicable)
7. Copy of Gifted Written Education Plan (WEP) (if applicable)
You will also need to provide the name and address of the previous school your children attended so that we can send a record request form.
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following: