Central Registration K-12
In an effort to provide exceptional customer service to families, Ross Local Schools uses a centralized enrollment process for all students. Parents may register their children by appointment at the Central Registration office to serve the residents of our community. New families to the Ross Local School District will be able to register their child/children for school at a one-stop location for maximum convenience. The Central Registration Office is located at:
Ross Middle School
3425 Hamilton Cleves Road
Hamilton, OH 45013
Open Enrollment at Ross Local Schools is ONLY available to Ross Local School District Employees. We DO NOT accept open enrollment applications from students in other districts.
Kindergarten Registration Dates Set for 2017-2018
Kindergarten registration will be held at Elda on Tuesday, March 21st from 6:00-8:00 PM. In addition, parents may register students March 22, 23, & 24 at Elda from 9:30AM-3:00PM. Children who are five years of age before August 1st are eligible to attend next year’s kindergarten classes. Enrollment papers may be picked up prior to registration beginning March 7th.
Kindergarten Registration will take place in the Morgan Elementary School
office on the following dates and times:
In order to register your child for kindergarten we ask parents to bring the child’s original birth certificate (a hospital record is not acceptable), the required immunization record, and any custody documents that will clarify divorce or other court ordered arrangements. Parents will also need to have residency documentation which requires one of the following:
1. either rent or house payment receipt reflecting your name and address or
2. telephone and/or utility receipt reflecting your name and address. If these are not possible then residency affidavits will need to be completed and notarized.
Please contact the Central Registration Office for an appointment.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
For Preschool registration, please contact Morgan Elementary at 513-738-1986.
To begin the registration process please bring:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card (Optional)
3. Proof of residency within the Ross Local School District (Electric/Gas bill, water bill, rental agreement with a utility bill, mortgage statement, deed, property tax bill)
4. Copy of Custody Papers (if applicable)
5. Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) (if applicable)
6. Copy of Section 504 Plan (if applicable)
7. Copy of Gifted Written Education Plan (WEP) (if applicable)
You will also need to provide the name and address of the previous school your children attended so that we can send a record request form.
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:
Intradistrict Open Enrollment form (Due Annually by April 8)