Welcome to the Ross LPDC page!
Each district building has one or two LPDC representatives.
Elda Elementary- Jessica Jackson and Jesse Kohls
Morgan Elementary- Len Martin
Ross Middle School- Tracy Wright and Chris Saylor
Ross High School- Jennifer Dougherty and Emily Doblinger
District LPDC Chair Person- Len Martin
LPDC recorder- Jennifer Dougherty
If you need assistance or have any questions about the IPDP process regarding the renewal or transition of your license, please contact one of the LPDC members.
New!! 30 day grace to enter an activity and unlimited District PD!!!
1. Continue to log your PD hours for building and district inservices and workshops! You will keep track of these hours over the course of the 5 years of your license renewal period. Keep you log until you renew or when you reach 18 REAPS!
2. Now that District PD hours are unlimited, you will only need to create ONE activity for your license renewal period for District PD.
ie. I will attend Building/District Professional Development
3. If you renewed for 2015, just create your goal to match your license dates so you only have to enter one activity for all the District PD. If you renewed last year, you would create an activity that states:
I will attend Building/District Professional Development.
I will enter the start date as August 17, 2015 and the end date as June 1, 2020 to match my license renewal year.
First, select the school year and District Workshop as Activity Type, then add the following information and save for LPDC approval.
4. Keep track of your hours on a PD log then turn it in when you are ready to renew or when you reach 18 REAPS. 180 hours of PD is what you need to renew if you are solely using District PD as your method of renewal.
5. Once you renew, you will receive a new license, then you create a new plan, and add an activity for District PD to match your renewal years and add any additional professional development you will be completing.
Bookmark this page or click the link on the District site. www.tinyurl.com/RossLPDC
Staff Resources >