Step One: Complete the kindergarten commitment Google Form on the right. The Google Form may be completed and submitted prior to the deposit payment being made. In order to complete the kindergarten commitment process, the deposit must be paid by March 15, 2021.
Step Two: Make the $255.00 deposit payment.
Deposit payments may be made through:
- Cash or Check - Cash or check payments will be accepted at the Ross District Administration building in the Treasurer’s Department between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Deposits for all-day kindergarten will not be accepted at Elda Elementary or Morgan Elementary.
- Checks may also be mailed to the Ross District Office, 3371 Hamilton-Cleves Road, Hamilton, Ohio, 45013, ATTN: Treasurer’s Department. Please make checks payable to Ross Local Schools.
- Credit Card - Credit card payments will be accepted beginning February 1, 2021, and continuing through March 15, 2021. Click the "Step Two" button on the right.
- Because incoming kindergarten students will not have a student ID, credit card payments cannot be processed through PaySchools.
- Please note that there will be a service charge of $8.95 added to credit card payments.
A family will be notified of the status of the all-day kindergarten enrollment within 5 business days of both completing the Google Form and payment of the $255.00 deposit.
Once registration for all-day kindergarten is confirmed, the $255.00 will become nonrefundable.
If a spot in the all-day, tuition-based kindergarten program is not available, the deposit will be refunded to the family.