In an effort to provide exceptional customer service to families, Ross Local Schools uses a centralized enrollment process for all students. To serve the residents of our community, all communication regarding enrollment is through the District Registrar, Tonja Curry. Due to the continued Covid restrictions regarding events, our Central Registration office will not be scheduling in person appointments. However, we are still very excited to welcome your child to the Ross Local School District through a contactless enrollment process for all new and incoming students.
KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ENROLLING FOR THE START OF THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL YEAR SHOULD NOT COMPLETE STEP #1 UNTIL KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION BEGINS.
Click KG Registration for more information.
1. For all other families, to get started, you will need to complete your child’s Final Forms online registration.
2. Once you have fully completed the Final Forms online enrollment process, please submit the following documents. Scans or screenshots of each copy may be emailed to: email@example.com. If you would prefer, paper copies can be dropped off in the after hours drop off box, located near the main entrance of Ross Middle School. Please place all copies in a sealed envelope addressed to Central Registration.
- Original birth certificate (please provide a clear photocopy)
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s license or state issued ID Card
- Proof of Residency
- Utility Bill (in the form of electric or water)
- Renter’s contract with utility bill in renter’s name
- Custody documents (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Copy of IEP, 504 or WEP for gifted, if applicable
3. Complete the linked special transportation request form if your child will be picked up and/or dropped off at an address other than your HOME address. This form must be completed by 7/1/21.
For Transportation questions, please call 738-2900.
If you have registration questions, please contact Tonja Curry at the Central Registration Office.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Other Enrollment Information
If your child is transfering from another school district, you will also need to provide the name and address of the previous school your children attended so that we can send a record request form.
In order to accommodate your registration quickly, we MUST comply with the legal requirements of the following:
- Federal/State Law - "Missing Child Act"
- State Law ORC 3113.64 - Legal Custody
- State Law ORC 3313.64 - Legal Residency
- Ross Board of Education Policy Guidelines
For Preschool registration, please contact Morgan Elementary at 513-738-1986.
Only students who are residents of the Ross Local School District and officially enrolled in the Ross schools are eligible to participate in the intradistrict open enrollment program. For more information download the Intradistrict Enrollment Information Document from the links on the right.
To apply, download and complete the Intradistrict Open Enrollment form found in the links section of this page. Forms must be submitted by the Parent/Guardian of the student to the home school principal by April 8.
The Ross Local School District is pleased to offer you a service that will save you time, improve delivery of services to your child, and also help our schools operate more efficiently. FinalForms is an online program that allows parents to complete and file most school and athletic forms electronically.
Directions on creating and logging into parent and student accounts are listed in the Parent Playbook which is available for download in the links section of this page.